Scripture on Scripture (to be published in Oct 2014)
- According to Paul who takes away the “veil” over the Old Testament?
- What group of Christians examined the Scriptures every day to see of Paul was telling the truth?
- What apostle claimed that the prophets, in writing of the coming Christ, were writing for later generations?
- Where was Jesus when he taught two people how the prophets had predicted his death?
- To what church did Paul say the Old Testament was written as a set of examples and warnings for the church?
- To whom does the writer of Hebrews attribute Psalm 95?
- What apostle claimed that no Scripture had come about through the prophet’s own efforts but by God’s will?
- In what epistle does Paul promote the public reading of Scripture?
- In what gospel does Jesus say that the Scripture cannot be broken?
- To whom did Jesus say, “Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures” after they had posed a ridiculous riddle to him?
Answers for Quiz – 29
Offering To IDOLS ( to be published in Oct 2014)
- A bullock (I Kings 18:25)
- Jeroboam ( I Kings 12:32-33)
- The brazen serpent (2 Kings 18:4)
- Manasseh (2 Kings 21:6)
- The queen of heaven (Jeremiah 44:19)
- The golden calf (Exodus 32:6)
- The Sepharvites (2 Kings 17:31)
- The King of Moab (2 Kings 3:26-27)
- Ahaz ( 2 Chron.28:1-4; 23)
- Molech (2 Kings 23:10)